Traitor elected officials; NEVER “misunderestimate” “We the Peoples’” fighting spirit.
We the PEOPLE are stronger, smarter and greater lovers of family, God, Nation and liberty than traitor elected officials assumed.
Franklin D. Roosevelt once said, "In politics there are no accidents. If it happens you can bet it was planned that way."
R.E. McMaster, Jr Educator “There are two views of history: (1) History happens by accident or (2) It is planned. The general public is taught that history happens by accident. However, the upper echelons… know that history is planned.”
The elitists attempt to lie to us and report each of the events that occur in our government is by chance or forces beyond our ability to control or understand. That false message is repeated by every elitist that has tried to control our USA government since it was established. They report illegal alien invasion is a natural occurrence of global economic conditions and unable to control. They argue global economy and trade agreements as written were natural extensions of world pressures and uncontrollable by USA government.
The USA is being dismantled now by those powerful wealthy elitists and global corporations; one unconstitutional trade agreement at a time. We the People could not be defeated with standing armies or any military attack. Our Second Amendment rights guarantees that protection.
We could have only been defeated from within as Rome was.
• Edward Gibbon English historian, in penning his classic "The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire" (ironically published in the year America's Founding Fathers declared independence from Great Britain), theorized that Rome fell because it rotted from within. It succumbed to barbarian invasions because of a loss of civic virtue, its citizens became lazy and soft, hiring barbarian mercenaries to defend the empire because they were unwilling to defend it themselves.
It took treasonous acts by our elected officials including both major parties to attempt to destroy our nation state and unity as a people. Massive immigration was designed to destroy our American culture and heritage. There was a universal propaganda war launched in our education systems to destroy the most basic and sacred government and social institutions. They have taught our children to hate their beloved nation their fathers and forefathers fought and died to preserve. The USA has been touted as the great SATAN in our classrooms instead of the greatest land of liberty and freedom in the world. It is the only nation that has granted rule by the majority with a bill of rights that protects the rights of individuals. Destruction of citizen love of nation is a basic element of destruction of the nation itself.
• Hannah Arendt “And though tyranny, because it needs no consent, may successfully rule over foreign peoples, it can stay in power only if it destroys first of all the national institutions of its own people”, Political philosopher born in Hanover Germany in 1906 from her book The Origins Of Totalitarianism p.128
The Family, Christian faith, morality, police protection, judicial system, elected officials refusal to comply with the USA constitution, were all parts of an overall plan that is now coming to fruition. The death knell has been anticipated in President Bush's insistence on legislation that deprives USA citizens of constitutional rights to bear arms, and secondarily the rights of free speech under the Patriot Act. That exacerbated violation of the duty to protect our borders from invasion with the illegal trade agreement NAFTA. Bush and Clinton used that to aid abet and harbor criminal illegal alien invaders, permit them to drive their vehicles and trucks all over the USA. Those administrative illegal acts give them opportunity to accelerate numbers of invaders illegally brought into the USA with Mexican owned bus lines. Bush has administratively violated the will of “We the People,” congress, and USA Constitution.
Those basic unconstitutional infringements on individual liberties have been accelerated by treasonous government sponsored invasion, destruction of the USA middle class, economic chaos and world wide recession. Planned illegal alien invasion supported by government acceptance of the Mexican Matricula card illegally used by lenders to provide homes to the invaders led to the anticipated housing construction collapse. The design was to create just enough economic ruin to make a strong argument for a common currency between proposed members of the North American union. The timing was right for complete defeat of the USA, but the final outcome again failed to recognize knowledge, dedication and power of “We the People.”
USA rule of law and the USA Constitution have been violated on a massive scale by corrupt elected officials on a level unseen in history. The fifth column corrupt elected official stealth approach coupled with billions of dollars spent on the war to destroy the USA nation state with widespread propaganda to garner acceptance of immigration invasion, world citizenship status, one world government under control of the United Nations and subsidiary Non Government Organizations, like the World Trade Organization has so far proven to be a failed strategic policy.
Aesop: "The shaft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle's own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction."
• J. Edgar Hoover Director of the FBI the big lie “The individual is handicapped coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous, he cannot believe it exists.”
Unanticipated consequences of these treasonous acts are not the devastating impact of illegal trade agreements (that must have a super majority of the senate to pass and must be treaties instead of agreements). The traitors’ failure to destroy the USA nation state as quickly as hoped and planned is a startling outcome to those who fail to recognize what really constitutes the USA government. The government they try to destroy is “We the People.”
The stated goal of destruction of the value of the dollar to provide a replacement NAU Amero is not going to become reality, definitely not in the 2010 time frame George W. Bush had suggested. Bush Senior thought destruction of the USA nation state would occur in his administration 20 years ago.
These corrupt treasonous criminals have failed miserably to accurately evaluate the knowledge of “We the People,” and our undying dedication and devotion to Liberty. We the People are screaming “Liberty or Death,” and corrupt traitors are saying “let them eat cake we need more of their money.”
George W. Bush had commonsense understanding of these unintended consequences of stupidity when he said: “Never misunderstimate the power of stupidity.”” The problem is he didn't recognize which group had the greatest stupidity and failure to recognize resiliency and determination of the USA “We the People.”
• Mahatma Gandhi “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
• Captain McDonald “No man in the wrong can stand up against a man in the right that keeps on a comin’.” Captain McDonald, Texas Rangers.
It seems to be wiser to bet on the power and relentless dedication to and love of freedom than the power and dedication to and love of greed. We the People are fighting out of love for our very lives our freedom our families, nation and our God. Traitors are only fighting for their pocketbooks. They cowards are rarely found in the group willing to die for their cause. Love of our republic was a basic founding father condition for preservation of our Republic.
• Thomas Jefferson love of country "[In a republic, according to Montesquieu in Spirit of the Laws, IV,ch.5,] 'virtue may be defined as the love of the laws and of our country. As such love requires a constant preference of public to private interest; it is the source of all private virtue; for they are nothing more than this very preference itself… Now a government is like everything else: to preserve it we must love it… Everything, therefore, depends on establishing this love in a republic; and to inspire it ought to be the principal business of education; but the surest way of instilling it into children is for parents to set them an example.'" –Thomas Jefferson: copied into his Commonplace Book
Traitor motivation is well documented in history:
• Chuang Tzu “He who considers wealth a good thing can never bear to give up his income; he who considers eminence a good thing can never bear to give up his fame. He who has a taste for power can never bear to hand over authority to others. Holding tight to these things, such men shiver with fear; should they let them go, they would pine in sorrow. They never stop for a moment of reflection, never cease to gaze with greedy eyes — they are men punished by Heaven."
• Herman Melville “There is nothing namable but that some men will, or undertake to, do it for pay.”
• Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr 1913 “The only prize much cared for by the powerful is power.”
• Elmer Davis “The republic was not established by cowards, and cowards will not preserve it.”
We the People motivation unto death is also well documented. Those who fail to learn from failures of the past are doomed to repeat them:
• Nathan Hale “I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country.”
• John Stark General "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." – – General John Stark (State Motto of New Hampshire)
• John Adams compromise “Our obligations to our country never cease but with our lives.”
• Clarence Darrow compromise “As long as the world shall last there will be wrongs, and if no man objected and no man rebelled, those wrongs would last forever.”
• Boston Tea Party (1773) compromise. The “radicals” from Marlborough, Massachusetts, who threw 342 chests of tea from a British East India Company ship into the Boston Harbor in protest of tyrannical rule, did so noting, “Death is more eligible than slavery. A free-born people are not required by the religion of Christ to submit to tyranny, but may make use of such power as God has given them to recover and support their… liberties.”
• Agis II, 427 B.C. compromise “The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are, but where they are.”
Those who take for granted the love, power and will of the USA “We the People” are by definition self proclaimed stupid people. Tyranny can only exist in a world of ignorance and stupidity.
• Patrick Henry "The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave." — Patrick Henry (speech in the Virginia Convention, 23 March 1775) Reference: American Heritage Dictionary of American Quotations (130)
• Hosea 8:7“For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk; the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up.”
• John Dickinson “Then Join Hand in Hand, Brave Americans All! By Uniting We Stand, By Dividing We Fall.”
• Bertrand Russell “The first step in a fascist movement is the combination under an energetic leader of a number of men who possess more than the average share of leisure, brutality, and stupidity. The next step is to fascinate fools and muzzle the intelligent, by emotional excitement on the one hand and terrorism on the other.” (Bertrand Russell Freedom, Harcourt Brace, 1940)
• George W. Bush the big lie "You can fool some of the people all of the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on."
Those who fail to recognize the results of their injustice are doomed to be consumed by their criminal treasonous acts. It may not occur today or the next day but it will occur. That time for justice and restoration of the USA rule of law and it constitutional freedoms has arrived. All traitors who have abused and assaulted this great nation of liberty and freedom are fore warned that “We the People” are coming and bringing the hell you created with us. Justice will be done though the heavens may fall. The season for the rewards of your criminal behavior is upon us. Justice will destroy you.
• Manu 1200 B.C. "Iniquity, committed in this world, produces not fruit immediately, but, like the earth, in due season, and advancing by little and little, it eradicates the man who committed it. …justice, being destroyed, will destroy; being preserved, will preserve; it must never therefore be violated."
• Thomas Caryle (rule of law long arm of justice) "Foolish men imagine that because judgment for an evil thing is delayed, there is no justice… Judgment for an evil thing is many times delayed…but it is sure as life, it is sure as death."
• George Washington "We have therefore to resolve to conquer or die: Our won Country's Honor, all call upon us for vigorous and manly exertion, and if we now shamefully fail, we shall become infamous to the whole world. Let us therefore rely upon the goodness of the Cause, and the aid of the Supreme Being, in whose hands Victory is, to animate and encourage us to great and noble Actions. " George Washington (General Orders, 2 July 1776) Reference: George Washington: A Collection, W.B. Allen, ed. (71)
Fools, who refuse to recognize, will of “We the People,” our undying love of freedom and our nation under God, will always fail. They will always face the justice they have attempted to deprive a free people of.
Patriot Mark Lowry Live free or die/United we Stand, No Free Trade, Advise for no emails firstname.lastname@example.org Lex Ky citizens are scared to protest criminal alien invasion, report gang crimes, we fear local gov. and can't rely on sanctuary city police, "When even one "American" who has done nothing wrong, is forced by fear to shut his mind and close his mouth, all Americans are in peril."H. S. Truman http://groups.google.com/group/SU71?hl=en ht Jefferson-No truth exists I fear or wish unknown to the whole world” Civil War a day closer, retired in hell worst US sanctuary city state corrupt Lex Ky Stop invasion, boycott Ky 2010 Equestrian Games, Derby anything Mexican, http://www.wehirealiens.com, Paine “He who dares not offend cannot be honest” Treason -War against U.S., adhering to aiding U.S. Enemies, 1st amdnt. free opinions, assembly & petition govt. for redress of grievances, use or lose. Madison “Public opinion sets bounds to every govt. & is the real sovereign in every free one.”