• How do we PROTECT those who are REALLY suffering? How do we DETECT those who are LYING?
• Should the law punish those who file false Domestic Violence claims? Why or why not?
• Join us for a full hour of discussion with Domestic Violence Attorney, DAVE GROSSACK!
• Hear from those who were falsely accused and what they had to go through!
• Learn how YOU can protect yourself from being falsely accused of this horrible crime!
• Learn how Massachusetts’s judges and law enforcement are in cahoots to destroy the lives of the innocent!
OUR MOVEMENT IS NOT SILENT!
OUR SILENCE IS NOT AN OPTION!
WE ARE THE WOMEN AND MEN OF THE MAN-UP MOVEMENT!
WHERE: ROXBURY YMCA / Martin Luther King BLVD, Roxbury
WHEN: Monday, January 12, 2008 / 6:30PM-7:30PM
WHO: Man-Up Movement, Attorney Dave Grossack and YOU
FREE and open to the public, but space is limited. To attend, please call 617-427-9310 and leave your name, email address and contact number. Or send your info to: firstname.lastname@example.org with DOMESTIC VIOLENCE in the subject field.
Moderated by: MC Spice